Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ho-ho-ho holiday party?



Ok, so it might be a little early. We understand, but what's the saying? Oh..."The Early Bird Gets the Worm" What the heck am I talking about? Holiday Parties! Have you thought about where you're going to have it, or what you're going to eat, or what you're going to drink, or what you're going to wear? Oh...I am getting ahead of myself, Sorry.

This is just a little F.Y.I. We are here. We will be here, and the earlier you decide on your date--the best chance you have to claim it! And do we have deals for you! Contact me Lydia, or Lauren at (843) 272-2300 and we can discuss your options and your budget. We work with every budget, so don't be weary of us. We want your event to be as great as it possibly can be! Give us a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment